Social Worker - Children and Families - Hampshire - Up to £35 Per Hour
We are currently recruiting for a social worker to work within a Children and Families team in Hampshire.
As a Children and Families social worker, you will bring your ideas and suggestions to drive our challenging journey of improvement and put Hampshire on the map for delivering more positive outcomes. As well as this, you will be handling complex but manageable caseloads whilst helping delivery of a strategy that puts children and young people at the beginning, middle and end of everything we do, with all the support and resources you need to do it.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Supportive management and team
* Established team
Required Candidate Experience:
* Working knowledge of the Children's Act
* Court proceedings
* Child protection care proceedings
* Attending court & relevant reports
* Section 47s
* Core assessments
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
* HCPC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.