Social Worker - Adults Assessment and Intervention - Darlington - £25 Per Hour
The ongoing Assessment and Intervention Team based at Central House in Darlington provides ongoing social work assessment, support planning and intervention of adults 18+ with a range of complex needs in the Darlington area.
The team works proactively with service users, their families and carers and other relevant professionals to maximise independence through comprehensive strengths- based approach to assessment and support planning.
* Well established team
* Supportive management
* Excellent reputation
* Care Act care and support needs assessments
* Mental Capacity Act assessments and court work
* Safeguarding and support planning and promoting independence and wellbeing
* HCPC registration
* Eligbility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.