Mental Health Practitioner - Social Worker or RMN - Somerset - £30 per hour
We are looking for a Mental Health Social Worker to support the mental health social work inpatient team. The service is a dedicated hospital discharge service working with service users with mental health needs who need support with discharge from psychiatric hospitals across Somerset. Care act assessments, mental capacity assessments and attending s.117 after care planning meetings would be part of the role.
Benefits as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Great location
- 6 month contract
As a Mental Health Practitioner you will:
- Provide the opportunity for a forward thinking and experienced individual to develop and implement safe, sound and supportive services that embrace the provision of holistic care.
- Be an innovative thinker and be able to form effective relationships.
- Have previous experience working in a mental health role.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified as a Social Worker / Mental Health Practitioner
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.