Social Worker - Integrated Locality Team - Sutton - £30 per hour
We are looking for 2 experienced Social Workers to work in an Integrated Locality Team within Adult Social Care, working with adults from 18 yrs and upwards with various Social Care, Mental Health needs and Physical Disabilities.
Successful candidates will have experience of working in a fast paced environment and/or Generic Locality Team is essential with specific skills/knowledge around completion of Mental Capacity Assessments; Court of Protection work; covering duty tasks, Safeguarding Enquiries; Providing support to clients with Mental Health diagnoses. As well as sound knowledge of Statutory and Legal Frameworks that underpin the provision of Social Care. Experience of Multi-Agency and Multi-disciplinary working as well as the ability to effectively joint work with other professionals within the team and across Adult Social Care and Health is also essential.
Benefits as a Integrated Locality Social Worker:
* Long term contract
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team
* Flexible working
Responsibilties as a Integrated Locality Social Worker:
* You will need to demonstrate multi-disciplinary working, be able to share Knowledge and skills and build relationships and network with colleagues, other teams and external partners.
* You will also need to ensure all staff are aware of risk assessment policy and that robust assessments risk or otherwise are completed from a strength base perspective as appropriate and recorded on LAS.
* Monthly supervision will be undertaken, and you will be responsible for such with your supervisees.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previously worked in a qualified role
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.