Social Worker / Best Interest Assessor - Safeguarding - Merton - £28 per hour
We are looking for a qualified social worker who has safeguarding experience and must be also be qualified as a BIA.
This role requires the applicant to deal with various aspects of the safeguarding process within a dedicated team. You will need to have previous statutory adult services experience as a Social Worker.
Benefits of this role as a Social Worker / Best Interest Assessor:
* Long term contract
* Supportive team
* Excellent management
Duties of this role as a Social Worker / Best Interest Assessor role:
* Suggest any conditions that may reduce the need for ongoing deprivation of liberty, or lessen the impact of the deprivation on the relevant person
* Frame any conditions so that they apply to such matters that the managing authority can control (rather than general care planning)
* Discuss any conditions in advance of setting them with the managing authority, to ensure that the managing authority can comply
You MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Social Worker / BIA
* Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.