Senior Social Worker - Child in Need - Harrow - £35 Per Hour
A senior social worker vacancy has become available in Harrow's Children in Need team.
Successful social workers will need to have recent involvement and experience within Children in Care, Child Protection Cases and Court Experience and recent assessment experience. The team is supported by a well-established management team.
* Supportive team
* Competitive pay rate
* Council rated good by OFSTED
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Working with children on the Child Protection register, Looked After Children and Children in Need
* Child Protection care proceedings
* Attending court
* Court reports
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Section 47s
* Core assessments
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
* Attending LAC reviews
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.