Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Barnet - Up to £35 Per Hour
An experienced social worker is required to join Barnet's children's services Referral and Assessment team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified social worker, to work alongside dedicated professionals who are committed to providing an effective child centred service to children in need of support and protection.
To fulfil the responsibilities of the role, the successful candidate will have the ability to respond flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a Referral and Assessment team.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Excellent local authority
* Long term contracts
* Supportive management team
* Excellent rates of pay
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Initial/core assessments
* Section 17s, section 7s and section 47s
* Attending LAC reviews
* Attending Children in Need meetings
* Attending pre-birth conferences
* Supervised contact
* Child Protection visits
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Social work qualification
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.