Probation Service Officer - Probation Services - Chelmsford CRC - £19 - £21 per hour
We are looking for a temporary Probation Service Officer to work in Chelmsford CRC on a temporary basis.
In this role you will supervise and manage risk of those service users subject to community sentences, during and after custodial sentences. You will also work with other agencies and groups to prevent crime and meet the needs of victims and offenders.
Benefits as a Probation Service Officer:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working
- Dedicated consultant
Duties as a Probation Service Officer:
- Supporting service users
- Risk assessments
- Knowledge and understanding of risk management/risk assessment as pertaining to offenders and the impact on victims of crime
- Understanding of Health & Safety legislation in the workplace
- Knowledge and understanding of the work of the Criminal Justice System and Probation Service
- Knowledge of the aims and objectives of the Probation Service
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified as a Probation Service Officer
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.