Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Camden - £28ph
We have a opportunity available in Camden for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Hospital Discharge Team in Camden.
In this role as a hospital discharge role as a social worker, you will be ensuring that older and younger adults receive community care and support in accordance with the Care Act 2014. As an experienced social worker, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and timely discharges from hospital.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
* Long term contract
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team
* Career progression
Duties as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
* To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults
* To protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard adults from abuse
* With the adult and carer, formulate and implement personal budgets and support plans
* Assist and participate in the management of the duty service and carry out screening of clients to determine criteria to be supported by the service
* To be expected to also work in the (D2A) (Discharge to Assess)
* To be able to identify and carry out MCA
* To be part of the MDT and BI Meetings when required on the wards
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previously worked in a qualified role
* Full UK licence holder
* Able to start within 2 weeks
* Strong hospital discharge experience required
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.