CAMHS Practitioner (Band 7) - South Bedfordshire - £30-£35 per hour
We are looking for a CAMHS Practitioner to be a member of the multi-disciplinary clinic team and will provide a high standard of service to children, adolescents and families/carer's and to professionals from other organisations.
In this role you will be responsible for assessing and delivering intervention to children, young people and their carer's in relation to a range of highly complex emotional, psychological and behavioural problems within the context of CAPA AND CYP-IAPT.
You will also provide clinical supervision to trainees on placement and for junior staff of the same discipline.
Benefits as a Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Flexible working hours
- 6 month contract
As a CAMHS Practitioner you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking assessment and therapeutic interventions
- Assessing and managing risks
- Multi-disciplinary working
- Clinical / Therapeutic and case management
- Working with children and young people with mental health problems
You MUST be:
- HCPC / NMC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social care positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/RMN you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes