Probation Officer - Probation Services - Nuneaton - £26 - £29 per hour
We are looking for a Probation Officer to join Nuneaton CRC on a temporary basis.
In this role as a Probation Officer you will undertake the full range of service user management tasks with offenders under supervision including assessment, sentence implementation and producing reports; utilising service procedures and practice directions to underpin professional judgement.
Candidate's MUST be qualified as a Probation Officer and / or qualified Social Worker to be considered for the role and have worked in either the National Probation Service, Community Rehabilitation or Probation team.
Benefits as a Probation Officer:
- Flexible working
- Dedicated consultant
- High rate of pay
Duties as a Probation Officer:
- Supporting service users
- Risk assessments
- Qualified as a Probation Officer
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.