Social Worker - Early Help & Assessment Team - Liverpool - £27 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker to join an Early Help team in Liverpool. This is a hands on role for a social worker, who will be working intensively with families within the home and community.
The successful candidate will be required to listen to children and young people and focus their practice on their needs and experiences and will be influenced by their wishes and feelings or, where they cannot represent a view themselves, advocating on their behalf.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Strong team
* Supportive management
* Regular supervision
* Friendly and diverse team
* Manageable caseload
* Competitive rate of pay
* Potential long term contract
* Mileage expenses
* Great transport links
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Undertake assessments of need at an early help level
* Take a holistic approach working alongside other partner agencies, considering family functioning and experiences of children, young people and parents
* Identifying appropriate interventions for families that will improve outcomes and de-escalate concerns
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.