Social Worker - Assessment - Nottinghamshire - £35 Per Hour
This vacancy is for a social worker in the Assessment team at Nottinghamshire.
In order to fulfil the responsibilities of the role, the successful candidate will have the ability to respond flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of an Assessment Team.
Benefits as an Assessment Social Worker:
* Good pay rate
* CV enhancement
* Good transport links
* Stable and supportive management
* Initial/Core Assessments
* Section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
* Attending LAC Reviews
* Attending Children in Need Meetings
* Attending Pre Birth Conferences
* Supervised contact
* Child protection visits
* Post-qualified experience
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.