Specialist Practitioner - Assessment - Stoke on Trent - £32.34 Per Hour
A specialist practitioner is needed in Stoke on Trent. The main aims of the role are to ensure that within all cases, but specifically complex situations all eligible children receive good quality, in-depth assessments, robust plans with SMART planning that is appropriate to meet their needs and achieve good outcomes for children.
The candidate will also be required to support less experienced members of the team and students in learning and developing skills, knowledge and expertise, by providing advice, guidance and mentoring.
* Competitive pay
* CV enhancement
* Stable team
* Good transport links
* To carry out assessments and manage plans of intervention/support/care within government and departmental prescribed timescales and standards, as required by the Practice and/or Principal Manager.
* To provide a needs-led, professional social work service to children, young people and their families, complying with legislative requirements and in accordance with established best practice
* To maintain a personal awareness of legislation, national and regional developments and key drives that shape and influence contemporary social work practice.
* To ensure that service user records are maintained in accordance with Departmental procedures, and that information required for management purposes is recorded and inputted appropriately.
* HCPC registration
* Eligbility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.