AMHP/Social worker - QSW - Norfolk - Up to £35 per hour
We are recruiting for a qualified social worker with all round experience across all disciplines child, adult mental health, ideally an AMHP. Must have relevant experience and knowledge of legislation. EDT and daytime work available.
In this role the successful AMHP or Social Worker will be working to a high quality even under pressure responding to emergency situations. You will also have excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act and experience of Early Intervention in Psychosis. Candidate's MUST be qualified as a Social Worker to be considered for the role and have worked in either a Local Authority or NHS Trust.
As a AMHP you will benefit from
* Flexible working hours
* Competitive rate of pay
* Long contract
Responsibilities as a AMHP:
* To manage a caseload, care co-ordinate care plans in line with the Care Programme Approach (CPA) process, carry out assessments of need, assess and manage risk and maintain up to date records.
* To work as a member of the appropriate multi-disciplinary team including contributing to required duty rotas. If approved as an Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) to contribute to the AMHP rota.
* To undertake work with service users who have mental health difficulties who are residents of The London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, within the Fair Access to Care (FACS) criteria.
You MUST be:
* Qualified as a Social Worker with a Approved Qualification (AMHP)
* AMHP qualified
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.