Social Worker - Adult's Locality - Sunderland - £25 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker to join an Adult's Locality team in Sunderland.
The successful candidates will have expert knowledge and ability to work in adherence to best practice guidance in relation to the Mental Capacity Act, ability to work within a multidisciplinary setting ability to coordinate and lead on complex care management. Experience of managing caseload of older persons with complex needs and working with individuals aged 18+ would also be ideal.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* The office is located close to the A19
* Free parking on site
* Training is offered to agency workers
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Ensure that the social care needs of people are fully assessed and that services are delivered, monitored and reviewed in accordance with the agreed care plan
* Demonstrate multi-disciplinary working, be able to share Knowledge and skills and build relationships and network with colleagues, other teams and external partners
* Ensure all staff are aware of risk assessment policy and that robust assessments risk or otherwise are completed from a strength base perspective as appropriate and recorded on LAS
* Monthly supervision will be undertaken, and you will be responsible for such with your supervisees
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previously worked in a qualified role
* Full UK license holder with access to own transport
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.