Sales Consultant (Manchester) - £20,000 Starting Salary + Uncapped Commission.
Liquid Personnel is an award-winning recruitment consultancy, specialising in Social Work, Healthcare and Nursing recruitment. As an aggressively growing recruitment business, we are currently recruiting for talented and driven individuals to join our team as Sales Consultants. This is a full time, permanent position based in our modern and lively office in Manchester’s Northern Quarter.
We are currently seeking talented, determined and money motivated individuals to join our successful sales teams as this an excellent opportunity for those looking to kick start a career, which offers fantastic progression and a very lucrative earning potential within sales.
Additional benefits include:
- Market Leading Uncapped Commission Scheme – our consultants earn more than those with competitors in our sector
- Award winning and accredited in house training programme to equip you with the skills for success!
- Company holidays for high achievers. (E.g – Ibiza, Portugal, Mallorca)
- Team of the Month early finishes and various expense paid outings
- Gym membership (post probation)
- Pension Scheme
As a Sales Consultant you will be:
- Hardworking, punctual and have a positive attitude
- A team player who wants to further their career in recruitment
- Able to work autonomously
- Money motivated
- Able to display confident written and verbal communication skills
As a Sales Consultant, your duties will include:
- Managing a temporary social work desk
- Building solid relationships across all levels with your clients and candidates.
- Effectively promoting Liquids services to ensure that we are the preferred agency for candidates
- Proactively place your candidates onto contracts
- Candidate calling on a daily basis including lapsed Candidates
Liquid Personnel’s awards and accreditations:
- Recognised in the UK’s Best Workplaces in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Ranked 24th in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2016
- Winners of both the “People Development Business Award” and the “Best Back Office
Support Team Award” at the Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards 2016
- Recognised as a Disability Confident Employer
Typically our sales consultants start off in the following industries/ Job titles:
“B2B sales”, “B2C sales”, “Face to face sales”, “Door to door sales”, “Charity Fundraising”, “Sales”, “Graduate”, “Telesales”, “Phone sales”, “Direct Sales”, “Outbound Sales”, “Sales executive”, “Sales manager”, “Headhunter”, “Resourcer”, “Account Management”, “Trainee”, “Trainee Sales”, “Business Development” “Estate Agent” “Membership sales”
Other available roles within our Sales teams include:
“Recruitment Consultant”, “Trainee Recruitment Consultant”, “Graduate Recruitment Consultant”, “Experienced Recruitment Consultant” “Graduate Recruiter” “Trainee Recruiter” “Recruiter” “Sales Consultant” “Consultant” “Social Work Recruitment Consultant”, “Healthcare Recruitment Consultant”, “Nursing Recruitment Consultant”, “Permanent Recruitment Consultant”, “Temporary Recruitment Consultant
We currently have sales consultants and sales teams working in a variety of Recruitment sectors including:
“Social Work Recruitment” “Health Care Recruitment” “Nursing Recruitment” “Allied Health Recruitment” “Criminal Justice Recruitment” “Probation Recruitment” “Physiotherapy Recruitment” Occupational Therapy Recruitment” “Radiography Recruitment” “Social Recruitment” “Trainee Recruitment” “Sales Recruitment”
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer. We also operate a “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”, where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.