Payroll Customer Service Representative
£18,000-£22,000 plus bonus
Manchester City Centre
Liquid Personnel are seeking a talented Payroll Customer Service Representative to join our busy team. The Payroll Customer Service Team are the first point of contact for all customers, both internal and external. They are responsible for handling all payroll queries efficiently and will maintain high levels of customer service when offering support to all internal and external customers.
About Liquid Personnel
Liquid Personnel are a fast-growing and multi-award winning recruitment agency based in the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter. We specialise in Social Work, Healthcare and Nursing recruitment, and have been ranked in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For and ranked in the UK’s Best Workplaces Awards for 5 years running.
Required Experience and Skills:
· Payroll experience – 2 years minimum
· Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel and Outlook especially
· Exceptional telephone manner
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Building and maintaining customer relationships
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Ability to juggle multiple number of tasks
· Ability to organise and prioritise own work load
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Understanding of data privacy and compliance
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Monitoring and resolving queries sent to Payroll inbox or on the phone
· Resolve customer complaints
· Coordinate with internal departments to resolve queries and escalating where appropriate
· Resolving internal queries raised on our ticket-based system
· Providing customer support via the online timesheet portal
· Providing reporting support to payroll team (daily/weekly/monthly)
· Maintaining dashboard tracker
· Organising group mailers regarding seasonal payroll changes
· Ad-hoc activities (completing umbrella audits, supporting Payroll Team Leader etc)
Details of the Payroll Customer Service Representative role:
· Reporting to the Payroll Team Leader, this is a full time permanent role (37.5 hours per week) within our lively city centre office.
Additional Benefits and Rewards:
As a Liquid Personnel employee, you will receive a great benefits package, including:
· 24 days holiday - plus an extra day for each full year of service and the chance to earn ‘Duvet Days’
· Free Gym membership
· Workplace pension scheme
· Discounted city centre car parking
· Company Events, including a Summer Social and Christmas Party
If you believe you are the individual we are looking for, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. We also operate a "Guaranteed Interview Scheme", where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability who meets the minimum requirements for the post. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to contact unsuccessful candidates. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.