Social Worker - Looked After Children - Liverpool - £27 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced social worker for a Looked After Children team in Liverpool. The successful social worker will be required, to provide a social work service to members of the local community which include an appropriate range of statutory duties to the more vulnerable service users or those children with complex needs.
The main duties of the successful social worker will be to accept responsibility for completing assessments and use a range of intervention to identify and if necessary protect and safeguard children who may be vulnerable or at risk of harm.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Good stable authority
* Excellent pay rate
* Good supportive team
* Long contracts available
Duties of this Social work Role:
* Looked After Children reviews
* Attending court and writing court reports
* Statutory visits and tasks
* Planned meetings
* Working with plans of adoption and attending adoption panels
* Case management
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.