Social Work - Adult Services - Darlington - £29 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker to work within an Adult Services team in Darlington. The successful social worker will be required to provide a social work service for adults aged 18 and above with a range of complex needs.
The team works pro-actively with service users, their families, carer's and other relevant professionals to maximise independence through a comprehensive strengths-based approach to assessment and support planning.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Long term contracts
* Higher pay grade up to £29 per hour
* Supportive management team
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Contribute to the operational delivery of an effective adult social care service
* Manage assessments including care and support needs, Mental Capacity Act, safeguarding, and support planning
* Promote the wellbeing of vulnerable adults in line with the Care Act 2014
* HCPC registration
* A social work qualification
* Post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.