AMHP - Mental Health - Redcar and Cleveland - Up to £34.50 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced approved mental health practitioner to join a Mental Health team in Redcar and Cleveland.
The successful candidate will be working to a high quality even under pressure responding to emergency situations. You will also have excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act and post-qualified experience in mental health setting.
Benefits of this AMHP Role:
* Competitive rate of pay
* CV enhancement
* Autonomy in role
Duties of this AMHP Role:
* Comprehensive care management and formal assessments of people with severe and enduring mental illnesses
* To manage a caseload, care co-ordinate care plans in line with the Care Programme Approach (CPA) process, carry out assessments of need, assess and manage risk and maintain up to date records
* To work as a member of the appropriate multi-disciplinary team including contributing to required duty rotas. If approved as an Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) to contribute to the AMHP rota
* HCPC registration
* A social work qualification
* Post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.