Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Swindon- Up to £35 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker to work within a Children's Safeguarding team in Swindon. As a Children's Safeguarding social worker, you will be joining a dynamic and rejuvenated team, where you will be assessing and supporting families through some of the most complex times of their lives.
The successful social worker must have solid Safeguarding, Child Protection experience and the confident to deal with court proceedings and have good assessment skills. As a Safeguarding social worker, you must be flexible and able to work under pressure.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Good transport links
* Autonomy in role
* Good pay rates
Required Candidate Experience:
* Liaising with other professionals
* Knowledge of relevant legislation
* Working with children on the Child Protection register, Looked After Children and Children in Need
* Good knowledge of court work
* Writing in depth assessments
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Single assessments
* Chairing Child Protection conferences
* Child Protection meetings
* Case conferences
* HCPC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Full UK driving licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.