Social Worker - Adult Hospital - Dorset - Up to £30 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker to join an Adult Hospital team in Dorset.
In this role you will be responsible for undertaking assessments in the community as part of a discharge to assess model. As a hospital social worker, you will be directly working with service users and carers to assess needs, assets and risks to independence. Successful candidates must have previous statutory hospital experience.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Pleasant geographical environment
* Modern office
* Regular training opportunities provided
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Manage a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting
* Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
* Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
* Carry out assessments in hospital
* Determine the eligibility and care needs of service users
* Support the needs of the service user's carers
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.