Social Worker - Adult Learning Disabilities - Gloucestershire - £31 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Adults Learning Disabilities social worker to join their Learning Disabilities team in a supportive and well-connected team in Gloucestershire.
The ideal candidate will have post-qualified experience within an adult learning disability environment and will be able to work autonomously.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Good transport links
* Positive team
* Interesting work load
* Relevant training opportunities available
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Act as the key person in case managing a range of service users with learning disabilities and their carers who require additional support or guidance in order to identify their needs and who may need close monitoring or frequent reviews and interventions to minimise and manage risk or where best interest decisions may be required
* To provide assistance, guidance and direction to colleagues and assist senior colleagues and managers as required
* Lead on and complete holistic assessments and reviews of the social care and general health needs of individuals with learning disabilities by working in line with the Council's 'Promoting Independence' commitment. This will be in partnership with individuals, carers, professional staff in other agencies and service providers to establish arrangements and services that meet their assessed needs and promote independence, choice and control
* Be responsible for all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessments.
* Adhere to the standards of proficiency set by the Health and Care professional Council so that registration can be maintained and learning or development needs are duly accounted for in supervision and appraisals
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Social Work qualification
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.