Social Worker - Adults / Older People's - Tower Hamlets - £32.40 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Older People's Team in Tower Hamlets.
To be successful in this role candidates will have a good working knowledge of the care act and a good working knowledge of adult safeguarding principles and procedures.
Benefits as a Older People's Social Worker:
* Supportive team and training
* Competitive pay rate
* Opportunities for long term advancement
Responsibilities as a Older People's Social Worker:
* To enable an adult who has been abused or neglected to improve their circumstances, where it is unclear whether the person lacks mental capacity to make decisions, or where it is unclear whether their decisions are compromised by the undue influence of others.
* To be the lead professional in collaborative work in situations where a social work perspective is needed to inform or drive decision-making, ensuring that a legally based, human rights perspective is applied to when and how interventions are made in the lives of individuals, families and communities experiencing complex social and family problems
* To take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families and their communities
As a Older People's Social Worker you will be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Enthusiastic and reliable
* Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.