Mental Health Practitioner - QSW - Somerset - £30 per hour
We are looking for a mental health practitioner for a vacancy in a mental heath social worker team in Somerset. The team works with adults aged 18 and above who require social care assessment and support as a result of their mental health condition and accompanying needs.
Successful candidates must be HCPC registered, have knowledge of relevant legislation and have experience working with adults with mental health conditions.
As a Mental Health Practitioner you will benefit from:
* Development opportunities
* Competitive rate of pay
* Rural location
Knowledge required as a Mental Health Practitioner/Social Worker:
* Related legislation including the Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act
* Post-qualified experience of working within a statutory mental health setting preferably with adults aged between 17-65.
* Knowledgeable of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation
* Writing Mental Health Act reports
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
* Post qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.