Social Worker - Child Protection - North Wales - Up to £32 per hour
We are currently looking for a qualified and experienced social worker in North Wales to ensure that children's emotional, educational and social needs are met.
The main aim of the role is to provide a comprehensive social work service in a variety of settings within a framework of relevant legislation and procedures, supporting children, young people, families and groups within the community. Social workers will take responsibility for a caseload according to qualifications and experience.
* Great authority
* Progression and training opportunities for agency staff
* No more than 10 caseload
* Supportive management team.
* High pay rate
* CV enhancement
* Long term contracts available
* Working knowledge of the Children's Act
* Court Proceedings
* Child protection Care proceedings
* Attending Court & relevant reports
* Section 47s
* Core Assessments
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
* HCPC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.