Social Worker - CAMHS - Northamptonshire - £29 to £30 Per Hour
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a CAMHS role in Northamptonshire. The post holder will utilise excellent assessment, analysis and judgement skills to ensure good outcomes for service users.
The role may also require you to attend social work meetings, multi-disciplinary clinical meetings/ward rounds/working parties as required.
- Competitive pay
- Niche role
- Good management
- To carry out the duties of a professional Social Worker to assist with reducing and sustaining the Designated Officer investigations in CAMHS with a focus on getting the outstanding Investigations completed.
- The post holder will responsibility in difficult circumstances for example where safeguarding investigations may require close liaison with a range of people including patients, staff members and other organisations.
- The Social worker would be able to analyse information and ensure timely and effective interventions are implemented in order to conclude safeguarding investigations. Reports must be comprehensive, effective and of high quality with a timely turnaround.
- Social work qualification
- Post-qualified experience
- Strong understanding of CQC’s role
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.