Assitant Team Manager - Assessment Team - Buckinghamshire - £39,232 - £43,547 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Buckinghamshire County Council for an Assistant Team Manager. The client is considering all candidates with extensive post qualifying experience in a statutory environment; making it a great chance to step into a management role and move forward in your career.
In this role you will be responsible for the effective supervision of staff within the team, ensuring that supervision facilitates reflective practice and the development of high quality standards, linked to positive outcomes for children.
Duties as a Assessment Team Manager include:
* Assisting the Team Manager to, manage and supervise a team including qualified, experienced Social Workers.
* To support the Team Manager in ensuring all referrals are appropriately assessed, reviewed and acted upon.
* To ensure the team provide a professional and high quality guidance and advice service on matters concerning safeguarding children as required, providing this in a timely, collaborative and consistent manner, to both partners and service users.
Benefits of working for Buckinghamshire include:
* £2,125 Bonus payment after a year of work.
* Up to £8,000 Relocation Package
* Up to £600 paid towards Car Allowance, other benefits include childcare voucher scheme, car purchase scheme, discounts on O2 phone contracts, solicitors, storage and home security.
* Flexible working arrangements - you can apply for different work patterns, sabbaticals & job sharing.
* Generous annual leave (22 - 27 days with 5 extra days after 5 years service). Plus you can apply to buy up to 2 weeks additional leave per year.
* 5 days' dedicated development & training days a year.
* High performance and our Contribution Based Pay scheme means that those who demonstrate exceeding or outstanding performance may also be eligible for a bonus payment.
* We'd welcome an application from social workers with a variety of statutory experience, so feel free to get in touch for any further information.
As a Assessment Assistant Team Manager you MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A UK Driving license holder
* Post-qualified experience
* Completed ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org