Senior Social Worker - Acute Hospital - Gloucestershire - £35 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Adults Advanced Practitioner to join our Acute (Hospital) Team based at Gloucester Royal Hospital, but part of the wider Adult Social Care Acute team.
The successful candidate will supervise and co-work cases with both qualified Social Workers and unqualified staff. Therefore, this role will involve undertaking professional supervision, advising practice on more complex case work and focusing on practice quality including shadowing Social Workers and monitoring assessments. This role will involve working autonomously and with regular supervision, however there is an expectation of team working and supporting across the general hospitals (in Cheltenham and Gloucester) at times of increased demand.
Benefits as a Acute Hospital Social Worker:
* Attractive rate of pay
* Long term contract
* Supportive manager
Experience required as a Acute Hospital Social Worker:
* This includes previous line management or supervisory experience
* A sound and evidenced understanding of the legislative frameworks and an individual who has evidenced continued professional development, to ensure their practice quality is constantly evolving.
* You must have experience of working in a hospital setting.
Responsibilities as a Acute Hospital Social Worker:
* To ensure an effective and consistent approach to Safeguarding Adults Services in relation to the application of relevant legislation and guidance.
* To ensure Safeguarding Adults Services comply with statutory duties within the Care Act and Mental Capacity Act and codes of practice.
* To ensure the Multi Agency Safeguarding Adults Policy & Procedures are followed.
* To support the locality teams with high profile, complex or sensitive cases.
* To provide specialist advice, guidance and support to managers and practitioners across the partnerships in relation to safeguarding adults from abuse and neglect
* To chair multi agency meetings.
* To participate in the Screening and Triage service operated by the team.
* To work closely with locality teams and management to deliver person-centred outcomes to service users who are or may be at risk of experiencing abuse or neglect
* To support the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) service as required.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.