Team Manager - Adults Locality Team - Somerset - £38 per hour
We have a new opportunity available in Somerset for an experienced Team Manager to work in a Adults Locality.
In this role you will be responsible for the overall management of an Adult Social Care Locality Team ensuring efficient and effective service delivery and development for adults in Somerset who require assessments and support from Somerset Council. You will also be responsible for the development and promotion of integrated working with the community health teams and GPs within the specified locality.
Benefits as a Adults Locality Team Manager:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Flexibility with working hours
* Supportive team
* Long contracts
As a Adults Locality Team Manager you will be able to:
* Demonstrate a high level of understanding and commitment to the personalisation agenda
* Demonstrate an applied knowledge of Adult Social Care legislation including The Care Act, The Mental Capacity Act, Risk Assessments and the NHS Continuing Healthcare National Framework.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Experienced with previous management experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.