Social Worker - Adults Information & Assessment - Tower Hamlets - £28ph
We are looking for an experienced social worker to join a busy front door service in Tower Hamlets. Successful candidates must have strong safeguarding experience and be able to hit the ground running without delay.
As a adults social worker you will undertake statutory intervention where service users are deemed to be at risk, including situations where people may be neglected or abused in accordance with the InterAgency Policy and Procedures for Safeguarding Adults.
Benefits as a Adults Information & Assessment Social Worker:
* Long term contract
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team
* Good transport links
Specific duties and responsibilities as a Adults Information & Assessment Social Worker:
* To undertake assessments of individual and carers needs and risks to encourage independence, provide support and prevent harm. This includes promoting a multiagency approach by developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
* Work in partnership with service users and carers using a strength based approach, with the aim of maximising independence, wellbeing and choice.
* Hold a caseload appropriate to the level of expertise and provide support and expert advice to social care assessors, students and partners.
* Provide advice, information and guidance to service users and carers ensuring that that support plans and other information regarding individual care packages is shared with the service user, carers and other agencies as required in accordance with the Councils policies and procedures including those on data protection.
* To facilitate service user choice and empowerment through promoting independence and the strength based agenda through all stages of assessment, support planning and review to enable service users to maintain independence for as long as possible.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Social Worker with statutory post qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.