Senior Social Worker - Child In Need Team - Suffolk - up to £38,695 per annum
Offices are based in Lowestoft
An exciting vacancy has become available in Suffolk County, rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted for a social worker with at extensive statutory experience on the Child In Need Team.
They will consider candidates with a range of different experience, so this opportunity is ideal for someone who's interested in moving teams and spring boarding their career.
Benefits of working for Suffolk include:
* Working for one of the leading social work authorities in the UK, whose children's services are rated as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted - 'Services for children are of an exceptionally high standard. They are child-focused and make a positive difference to children's lives.' (Ofsted, 2019)
* £500 welcome bonus
* Optional £2000 welcome loan
* Car lease scheme
* Shopping discounts and voucher
* Tax free bike scheme
* Flexible working arrangements - you can apply for different work patterns, sabbaticals & job sharing.
* Generous annual leave - up to 36 days per year.
* Clear career progression path
* Relocation package up to £8000
Duties as a Children In Need Senior Social Worker:
* Working with children on the Child Protection register, Looked After Children and Children in Need
* Child Protection care proceedings
* Attending court
* Court reports
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Section 47s
* Core assessments
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
* Attending LAC reviews
As a Children In Need Senior Social Worker, You MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A UK Driving license holder
* Extensive post-qualified experience
* Completed ASYE
For more information please contact email@example.com