Social Worker - Older Adults Mental Health - Buckinghamshire - £26 - £30 per hour
We are looking for a band 6 social worker to work in a community mental health team working with older adults.
In this older adults role as a social worker you will work enthusiastically with individuals, their families, carers and other professionals to uphold human rights. It is essential that successful social worker's have previous clinical experience and knowledge of the community mental health act. Experience with better life assessments - care act is also required.
Benefits as a Older Adults Social Worker:
* Long term contract
* Flexible working
* Laptop provided
* Training provided
* Supportive management team
Responsibilities as a Older Adults Social Worker:
* To enable an adult who has been abused or neglected to improve their circumstances, where it is unclear whether the person lacks mental capacity to make decisions, or where it is unclear whether their decisions are compromised by the undue influence of others.
* To be the lead professional in collaborative work in situations where a social work perspective is needed to inform or drive decision-making, ensuring that a legally based, human rights perspective is applied to when and how interventions are made in the lives of individuals, families and communities experiencing complex social and family problems
You MUST be:
* Qualified as a social worker
* HCPC registered
* A full UK license holder
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.