Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team - Westminister - £28 per hour
Our client requires a social worker with experience of working in am adult community mental health team to work in a CMHT in Westminister. We require candidates who also has experience of care coordinating under CPA and experience of Care Act assessments and placements review desirable.
This role requires applicants to be able to demonstrate good core knowledge around clinical assessment and interventions for the person with acute mental health needs, taking into account additional needs for involved dependent's, relatives and carers.
Benefits as a CMHT Social Worker:
* CV enhancement
* Supportive team and training
* Long term opportunities
Duties as a CMHT Social Worker include:
* To manage a caseload of clients in the community
* To input data in the clinical information system: e.g. including risk assessments, care plans, CPA, crisis and contingency plans
* To administer intra-muscular medication and monitoring treatment plans
* To supervise and mentor student colleagues as appropriate to professional background
* To demonstrate effective networking skills and ensure a holistic approach to meet service user needs.
* To work to ensure the safety and well-being of service users and their families
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.