Social Worker - Adults Continuing Health Care - Haringey - £28 per hour
We are recruiting for a Social Worker to work in a continuing health care team in Haringey.
In this CHC role as a social worker you will carry out DSTs as part of a multi-disciplinary meeting alongside individual commissioning nurses from CCG CHC team. Previous adults statutory experience is required.
Benefits as a CHC Social Worker:
* Flexible working
* Autonomous role
* Long term contracts
Duties as a CHC Social Worker:
* Picking up referrals when CHC funding has ended, as a result of application of the Decision Support Tool (DST)
* Putting support plans in place
* Working in a fast paced environment as this is time-limited work
* Working primarily with older people, as well as some younger adults too
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Social Work qualification
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.