Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - Havering - £28 per hour
We are looking for a social worker with previous statutory experience to work in a learning disabilities team in Havering.
This role is part of a multi-disciplinary team (a joint team with Health and social care) for clients with complex needs aged 18 years and above. We require a social worker with extensive learning disabilities experience. We are based at The Hermitage in Hornchurch, London Borough of Havering.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
* Great team
* Good location
* Long contract
Responsibilities as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
* To provide assistance, guidance and direction to colleagues and assist senior colleagues and managers as required
* Lead on and complete holistic assessments and reviews of the social care and general health needs of individuals with learning disabilities by working in line with the Council's 'Promoting Independence' commitment. This will be in partnership with individuals, carers, professional staff in other agencies and service providers to establish arrangements and services that meet their assessed needs and promote independence, choice and control
* Be responsible for all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessments.
* Adhere to the standards of proficiency set by the Health and Care professional Council so that registration can be maintained and learning or development needs are duly accounted for in supervision and appraisals
* MCA, BIA, assessment
* Review and mental health experience
* Eligible to work in the UK
* HCPC registered
* Qualified as a social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.