Social Worker - Adults Locality Team - Southend-on-Sea - £28 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to work in a adults locality team in Southend-on-Sea.
In this role as a social worker you will support citizens across Southend-on-Sea (including out-of-borough cases) with the aim to offer the appropriate support in the right place at the right time. Successful candidates must have extensive post qualified adult services social work experience.
The successful candidate may be needed to work outside the core hours and on weekends and bank holidays when required, including having some on-call responsibility when needed. The successful candidate may be required to work in a variety of Social Work teams depending on the business need.
Benefits as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
* Generous annual leave
* Flexible working hours to suit your personal circumstances
* Long contracts
Responsibilities as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
* To understand individual's strengths, assets and wishes to maximise their potential for independence, recognising the importance of assuming that the individual is best placed to know their own outcomes, goals and wellbeing.
* To undertake assessments and to support individuals to develop personalised care plans that take account of community assets, informal networks, universal services and other support and provision which reduces dependency.
* To work with health and social care colleagues and other partners by engaging in innovative practice and a visionary approach to creating a better Southend.
* Qualified as a social worker
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.