Social Worker - Hospital Team - Southend-on-Sea - £28 per hour
We are looking for an experienced social worker to work in a hospital team in Southend-on-Sea.
Our client are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and innovative professional adults social worker to join their friendly and well established team in order to support citizens across Southend-on-Sea (including out-of-borough cases) with the aim to offer the appropriate support in the right place at the right time. The team understands individual's strengths and assets and wishes to maximise their potential for independence, recognising the importance of assuming that the individual is best placed to know their own outcomes, goals and wellbeing. This is a great opportunity to work with health and social care colleagues and other partners by engaging in innovative practice and a visionary approach to creating a better Southend.
Benefits as a Hospital Social Worker:
* Generous annual leave
* Flexible working hours to suit your personal circumstances
* Long contracts
Experience/duties required as a Hospital Social Worker:
* The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to work with NHS partners in a multidisciplinary setting, demonstrating commitment to achieving excellent outcomes
* To undertake social care assessments, reviews and support plans. You will need a comprehensive understanding of the Mental Capacity Act 2005, Safeguarding Adults, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and how to apply this legislation within a hospital setting.
You MUST be:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* HCPC registered
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.