Social Worker - Adults Assessments/Reviews - Ealing - £28 - £30 per hour
We require an adults social worker to work in a adults assessment/review team in Ealing.
In this role you will complete assessments, reviews, support planning, hospital discharges, safeguarding for adults 18 years of age and older. As a social worker you will carry out strength-based assessments of adults, their carers and their families relating to the most complex cases to identify areas of need and/or risk of harm.
Benefits as a Adults Assessment Social Worker:
* Competitive pay rate
* Stable team
* Good length of contract
Responsibilities as a Adults Assessment Social Worker:
* To work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team providing consistent, timely, quality
* and financially sustainable social work services to adults, their carers and their
* To improve outcomes for adults, enabling them to have security, stability and
* enabling them to develop independence.
* To maintain high standards of professional practice and to provide social work
* services to adults in accordance with the legislative and regulatory framework
* and departmental guidance and procedure.
You MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance servic
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.