Social Worker - Mental Health/Forensics - West London - £28 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced adults' social worker to join a mental health/forensic team based within West London.
Within this social work role, the successful applicant will be responsible for managing a complex case load working with people who have mental health problems, completing ongoing comprehensive social care assessments and reports as required from pre-admission to discharge stage.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Diverse but manageable caseloads
* Supportive team
* Resourceful trust
* Relevant training opportunities
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Attending and contributing to weekly ward rounds and regular CPAs
* Producing high quality, well-argued reports for CPAs, MHTs, managers hearings within specific deadlines
* Taking a lead role within the multi-disciplinary teams for safeguarding children and safeguarding adult issues
* Taking a lead role within the multi-disciplinary teams on non-medical, mental capacity issues and best interest decisions, liaising with external IMCA services where appropriate
* Networking and liaising with a host of external agencies, for example: Probation Service including victim liaison, MAPPA, local authority social services, voluntary and private agencies, police, MoJ
* Designing and implementing care plans to meet range of patient needs
* Liaising with, and supporting carers and families of detained patients
* Providing patients with 1-1 support on a range of personal matters
* Providing supervision to junior colleagues within the social work department and other professions
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Qualified as a social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.