Senior Social Worker - Children & Families Safeguarding - Birmingham - £32.34 per hour
We are looking for a senior social Worker to work in a children & families safeguarding team in Birmingham.
In this role as a Senior Social Worker you will effectively protect and promote the welfare of all children for whom responsible with clear knowledge of Children Acts 1989. This role will involve a reduced caseload and mentoring. Successful candidates must have previous child protection experience and have worked in a statutory role.
Benefits as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker:
* Competitive pay
* CV enhancement
* Excellent management structure
* Good transport links
* Manageable caseload
Duties as a Children's Safeguarding Senior Social Worker:
* Holding a case load which includes Child In Need and Child Protection, Children in care and court work
* Undertaking assessments of Child In Need, Child Protection and Court reports
* Ensuring accurate, accessible and detailed case recording
* Completing excellent assessments and reports that clearly identify children's needs and implements the needs of the child/ren with the care plan
* HCPC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A social work qualification
* Strong statutory experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.