Payroll Processing Assistant
12 Month FTC
£18,000-£22,000 per annum
Manchester City Centre
Liquid Personnel are seeking a talented Payroll Processing Assistant to join our busy team. The Processing team will be responsible for delivering timely and accurate bi-weekly payrolls, processing daily faster payments and providing reports for the business. They will be responsible for end to end processing, whilst maintaining data in Tempest and processes relating to the online timesheet portal.
About Liquid Personnel
Liquid Personnel are a fast-growing and multi-award winning recruitment agency based in the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter. We specialise in Social Work, Healthcare and Nursing recruitment, and have been ranked in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For and ranked in the UK’s Best Workplaces Awards for 5 years running.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (must be competent in Excel)
- At least 6 months Payroll experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple number of tasks
- Ability to organise and prioritise own work load
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of data privacy and compliance
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organising Outlook inbox
- Providing processing information to support CSR query resolution
- Backdated payments (rate changes / VAT payments)
- Creating timesheet adjustments
- Raising ad hoc payments such as bonus payments
- Support with bi-weekly exports/imports from vendor sites
- Timesheet and purchase invoice processing
- Processing leavers within payroll system
- Ad-hoc activities in support of Payroll Team
Details of the Payroll Customer Service Representative role:
- Reporting to the Payroll Team Leader, this is a full time, 12 month contract (37.5 hours per week) within our lively city centre office.
Additional Benefits and Rewards:
As a Liquid Personnel employee, you will receive a great benefits package, including:
- 24 days holiday - plus an extra day for each full year of service and the chance to earn ‘Duvet Days’
- Free Gym membership (post probation)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Discounted city centre car parking
- Company Events, including a Summer Social and Christmas Party
If you believe you are the individual we are looking for, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. We also operate a "Guaranteed Interview Scheme", where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability who meets the minimum requirements for the post. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to contact unsuccessful candidates. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.