Senior Social Worker - Assessment Team - Luton - £32ph (negotiable)
We are looking for a senior social worker to work in a children's assessment team in Luton.
In this role as a referral and assessment social worker your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments/section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings. The team's primary aim is to support young children and adolescents, wherever possible, to remain at home in the care of their families rather than being received into care.
Benefits as a Assessment Senior Social Worker:
* Rate negotiable dependent on experience
* Controlled caseloads - current average of 21
* Flexible working opportunites
* iPhones, iPads and laptops provided
* Great transport links - driving not always necessary
* Small geographical area to be covered
Experience required as a Assessment Senior Social Worker:
* Initial/Core Assessments
* Section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
* Attending LAC Reviews
* Attending Children in Need Meetings
* Attending Pre Birth Conferences
* Supervised contact
* Child protection visits
* Post-qualified experience
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.