Social / Senior Social Worker - MASH - West London - Up to £41,025 + benefits
We are looking for a experienced social worker/senior social worker to work in a multi agency safeguarding hub in West London.
In this role as a senior social worker you will be acting as the lead professional in statutory cases. You will also be responsible for co-ordinating the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
Benefits as a MASH Senior Social Worker:
- Generous holiday allowance (subject to grade)
- HCPC registration renewal fee paid
- Up to £2k retention allowance
- Free car parking
- Car pool or mileage allowance
- Mobile working with a smart-phone and laptop
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Salaries in the top quartile
- Practice Educators allowance of £1.8k
Duties as a MASH Senior Social Worker:
- Social workers manage a wider, increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding, with more autonomy.
- Social workers will demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice.
- Use range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
- Provide support for trainees and other employees, including acting as a 'buddy' for inductees.
- Social workers take responsibility for obtaining regular, effective supervision from appropriate Social Worker to ensure effective practice, critical reflection and career development.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and use of knowledge related to area of practice, including critical awareness of current issues and new evidence-based practice research.
- Recognise discriminatory practices and appropriately challenge service users, colleagues and senior staff.
- Social workers maintain knowledge of current team plan and of own contribution in delivering this.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with required Standards including the Social Work Professional Capabilities Framework (Social Work level).
- Social workers clearly report and record judgements, decisions and analysis using the appropriate system (Protocol / AIS).
- Knowledge and skills for child and family social workers
- Social work degree or equivalent
- HCPC registered
- Enhanced DBS
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org