Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Northamptonshire - £34,277 - £43,864 per annum
Our client in Northamptonshire County are looking for social workers to become part of their children's safeguarding team within children's services.
Northamptonshire offer an excellent benefits package for their permanent social workers including access to their brilliant social work academy. Northamptonshire is committed to their social workers; their teams are exceptionally supportive and empower their social workers to be confident in their practice and make good professional decisions.
Your benefits working for Northamptonshire include:
* Manageable cases loads
* High quality professional supervision
* A bespoke induction package
* Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
* Up to £8000 relocation package
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* A generous annual leave entitlement (up to 40 days)
* Defined career progression and pathway opportunities
* Up to £5000 recruitment bonus
Responsibilities/duties as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker:
* To deliver and provide professional social work services to children, young people and families to ensure the welfare of children and young people is safeguarded and they are protected in accordance with the legal and statutory obligations of Children First Northamptonshire.
* Providing practical and social work support for children, young people and families. This involves holding a complex caseload. This will include undertaking assessments, visiting children and their families, carrying out interventions, reviewing the work undertaken, direct work with children, young people and families and any other work identified as necessary. All this must be based on best evidence and good practice.
You must be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Experienced in similar roles
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org