Team Manager - Adult Services - Cornwall - £40 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced social work professional/team manager to work in an adult services team in Cornwall.
In this role as a team manager you will manage a team of practitioners that deliver effective care and support which improve outcomes for adults with a specific range of needs living within a defined geographical area of Cornwall.
Benefits as a Adults Team Manager:
* Beautiful location
* Long contract - 12 months
* High rate of pay
* Discounted accomodation available
Responsibilities as a Adults Team Manager:
* Directly manage and supervises social care assessments and plans across all the tiers of need identified within the Care Act 2014, helping to ensure that casework decisions effectively safeguard adults, promote
* their wellbeing and improve the quality of their lives.
* Directly accountable for the quality and consistency of practice standards and performance in Referral, Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Review within the team caseload. Responsible for translating new policy, legislation and guidance into team practice. Provides evidence of Peer Reviews and HMI inspections.
* Ensures that service decisions are in line with spending principles and standing orders, mindful of the need to control spending within cash-limited budgets, rationing provision appropriately.
* Directly responsible for the management, development and continual improvement of team practice and performance, ensuring that every person allocated to the team for care and support, including safeguarding, receives swift and easy access to appropriate services based on timely assessment and effective help that enables them to remain independent within their homes and communities wherever possible.
* To provide long-term care and support to those people with ongoing needs and deteriorating health or capacity to care for themselves, enabling a good quality of life based on as much independence, self-care and self-determination as practicable.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Have previous senior/managerial experience
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.