Social Worker - Permanence Team - St. Helens
We have an opportunity available in St Helens for an experienced social worker to join a permanence team. With its mix of glorious countryside covering 55% of the Borough, quality culture and entertainment and first-class sport, St. Helens has something for everyone.
The role will involve being case accountable for a case load of children and young people and completing all necessary statutory LAC requirements, leading on their care planning and ensuring that their needs are met and their voice is heard.
Benefits as a Permanence Social Worker:
* Recruitment and Retention allowance of up to £2000
* Free parking
* Generous annual leave
* Huge investments in Child's Services
* A strong, permanent senior management structure
* Low average caseloads for Social Workers
* No hot desks
* A strong, resilient Council, that respects and values the individuality and diversity that every employee brings to the Council
* A positive, open and working environment
* Attractive salary and relocation package
* Excellent pension scheme
* Essential car user allowance is available
Key responsibilities as a Permanence Social Worker:
* To manage a case load that involves case planning, multi agency working, which ensure that the correct support and
* To ensure that children and families referred to the services receive appropriate assessments and services relevant to their needs
* To ensure that young people receive the support and direct work to work that allow stability and future positive outcomes
* Providing person-centred, compassionate, safe and quality care to the children in our care and preparing children for rehabilitation home or leaving care in the future..
* To undertake regular training to enhance skills and transfer into practise.
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
* HCPC registered
For more information please contact email@example.com