Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Bromley - £39,217 Per Annum+ £1,000 'Golden Hello'
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker to join a referral and assessment team for a client based in Bromley.
To fulfil the responsibilities of the role, the successful candidate will have the ability to respond flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a referral and assessment team. The team's primary aim is to support young children and adolescents, wherever possible, to remain at home in the care of their families rather than being received into care.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* £1,000 'Golden Hello'
* £1,500 annual retention
* £1,670 car lease scheme
* Generous annual leave
* Merited reward scheme up to £1000
* Savings with childcare
* Pension scheme
* Training and development opportunities
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* With appropriate supervision, assess for and provide services to children and families in need within the framework of the appropriate legislation, regulations, departmental procedures and child care policy
* To ensure that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising as necessary with other divisions, council departments, NHS trusts, schools, carers, voluntary and independent sector providers
* To maintain high standards of professional practice within their own workload and to promote and enhance such practice within the team and division
* Planning, implementing and terminating interventions
* Facilitating the provision and co-ordination of appropriate services
* Formulating and updating child protection plans, with appropriate guidance from the group manager
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK licence holder
* Post-qualified experience
* Completed the ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org