Social Worker - Child Protection - Bromley - Up to £39,217 Per Annum + £1,000 'Golden Hello'
Liquid personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker to join a child protection team based in Bromley.
This client is looking for an ambitious and talented social worker who will join them in their collective efforts to re-shape service delivery to children.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* £1,000 'Golden Hello'
* £1,500 annual retention
* £1,670 car lease scheme
* Generous annual leave
* Merited reward scheme up to £1000
* Savings with childcare
* Pension scheme
* Manageable caseloads
* Dedicated time for reflective supervision
* Small cluster teams with one team manager supervising five Social Workers
* Two week protected induction programme
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* With appropriate supervision, assess for and provide services to children and families in need within the framework of the appropriate legislation, regulations, departmental procedures and child care policy
* To ensure that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising as necessary with other divisions, council departments, NHS trusts, schools, carers, voluntary and independent sector providers
* To maintain high standards of professional practice within their own workload and to promote and enhance such practice within the team and division
* Planning, implementing and terminating interventions
* Facilitating the provision and co-ordination of appropriate services
* Formulating and updating child protection plans, with appropriate guidance from the group manager
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK licence holder
* Post-qualified experience
* Completed the ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org